* Best Banner Overall in all divisions - Baskin Robbins & Me & Ed’s pizza gift certificates for the team!
* Check in and set up banner between 7:00 - 7:30 am
* After your banner is set up, please go to the nearby table to pick up your team’s envelope and voting tickets. Write your TEAM NAME on the envelope. Attach the envelope with the clip provided to your banner. (Make sure you know your team’s # as the envelopes won’t have team names on them - example: U-10B #12).
* Bring everything that you need to securely set up your banner as there will not be extra hammers, rebar, etc.
Players get 2 tickets each to vote (it seems to work best to go as a team after your game):
* ONE ticket to vote within own division (RED TICKET = VOTE FOR FAVORITE BANNER WITHIN YOUR OWN DIVISION)
* ONE ticket to vote for best overall banner in ANY division (YELLOW TICKET = VOTE FOR OVERALL BANNER IN ANY DIVISION)
* To vote, place the correct colored ticket in the envelope attached to your favorite banner.
Pick up your team banner by 2:30 p.m. that day to allow all teams the opportunity to vote. Hand the envelope with the voting tickets inside to the volunteer at the nearby table prior to leaving! Any banner not picked up will be put into the field house for retrieval the following week. (PLEASE make it easier on the volunteers and pick your banner up no later than 2:30 p.m.)
If you have any questions, they can be answered by the volunteers that day or you can email Kari Scharlin